Parity violation and EDM searches at accelerators rely on the observation of polarisation-induced effects. Accurate and effective polarimetry is of vital importance for their success. In many cases, a considerable improvement with respect to the present state of the art is required.
The workshop will address new concepts as well as recently revived methods such as
- high precision measurements of polarisation at low energies by double scattering or optical methods
- polarimeters and generation methods for positrons at low energies
- new trends for non invasive polarimeters at medium and high energies
- resonant polarimeters for EDM measurements and other purposes.
- high accuracy spin control for EDM measurements
- control of helicity correlated asymmetries