The following presents an incomplete list of the scientific goals we are aiming for,
- find an optimal ansatz for the LCDAs of light hadrons (pion, kaon, nucleon) based on the lattice QCD results, and combine the latter with estimates obtained from QCD sum rules and LCRSs;
- evaluate power corrections to QCDF results for heavy hadron decay amplitudes;
- study the higher-twist components of the di-pion and other di-meson LCDAs, and find new relations between their polynomial coefficient functions and the timelike di-meson form factors;
- develop methods to include electromagnetic contributions to LCDAs;
- study the scale dependence of heavy-hadron LCDAs and the symmetries of the corresponding evolution equations related to conformal invariance and complete integrability;
- search for a viable ansatz for the LCDAs of heavy hadrons in full QCD, and match it to LCDAs defined in HQET;
- develop a method to infer heavy-hadron LCDAs using lattice QCD.