MITP Scientific Programs
Scientific programmes lasting for a period of several weeks, organized by a small team of external scientists in collaboration with one or more local researchers.
There are 1 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (1)
- 10 Sep - 21 SepString Theory, Geometry and String Model Building
- 18 Jun - 29 JunProbing Baryogenesis via LHC and Gravitational Wave Signatures
- 04 Jun - 15 JunThe Future of BSM Physics
- 04 Jun - 15 JunThe Sound of Spacetime: The Dawn of Gravitational Wave Science
- 26 Feb - 09 MarProbing Physics Beyond the Standard Model
- 18 Sep - 29 SepProgress in Diagrammatic Monte Carlo Methods for Quantum Field Theories in Particle-, Nuclear-, and Condensed Matter Physics
- 12 Jun - 07 JulThe TeV scale: a threshold to new physics?
- 02 May - 24 MayLow-energy probes of new physics
There are 23 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (23) fetching past events...