MITP Scientific Programs
Scientific programmes lasting for a period of several weeks, organized by a small team of external scientists in collaboration with one or more local researchers.
There are 3 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (3)
- 16 Aug - 06 SepFundamental Composite Dynamics: Opportunities for Future Colliders and Cosmology
- 12 Aug - 23 AugFactorization Violation and Glauber Gluons
- 17 Jun - 12 JulIndirect Searches for New Physics Across the Scales
- 20 May - 07 JunThe Mysterious Universe: Dark Matter - Dark Energy - Cosmic Magnetic Fields
- 06 May - 17 MayHolography, Generalized Geometry and Duality
- 10 Sep - 21 SepString Theory, Geometry and String Model Building
- 18 Jun - 29 JunProbing Baryogenesis via LHC and Gravitational Wave Signatures
- 04 Jun - 15 JunThe Future of BSM Physics
- 04 Jun - 15 JunThe Sound of Spacetime: The Dawn of Gravitational Wave Science
There are 30 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (30) fetching past events...