MITP Scientific Programs
Scientific programmes lasting for a period of several weeks, organized by a small team of external scientists in collaboration with one or more local researchers.
- 16 Aug - 06 SepFundamental Composite Dynamics: Opportunities for Future Colliders and Cosmology
- 12 Aug - 23 AugFactorization Violation and Glauber Gluons
- 17 Jun - 12 JulIndirect Searches for New Physics Across the Scales
- 20 May - 07 JunThe Mysterious Universe: Dark Matter - Dark Energy - Cosmic Magnetic Fields
- 06 May - 17 MayHolography, Generalized Geometry and Duality
- 01 Apr - 12 AprDark Matter Identification: Connecting Theory and Signature Space <img src="https://indico.mitp.uni-mainz.de/event/180/picture/1.jpg" style="width:200px;" />
- 10 Sep - 21 SepString Theory, Geometry and String Model Building
There are 34 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (34) fetching past events...