The programme will consist of one or two seminars per day, with plenty of time left for discussion and collaboration. The main goal of this meeting will be to foster discussion and collaboration between people belonging to different communities in particle physics.
The main physics topics of the Scientific Program will be:
- Benchmark models for the electroweak sector of composite Higgs models and composite quark partners.
- Composite models with dark matter candidates.
- Cosmological implications of phase-transitions in composite models, gravitational waves, baryogenesis, effects of the UV dynamics on cosmological evolution,
- Prospects and opportunities for composite physics at HL-LHC and future hadron/ electron colliders (He-LHC, FCC, ILC, CLIC...).
- Event-generators, simulation and recasting tools and methods for collider studies.
Key participants include:
- Sekhar Chivukula
- Suzanne Gascon-Shotkin
- Anna Hasenfratz
- Tirtha Sankar Ray
- Francesco Sannino