MITP Topical Workshops
Focused one-week workshops, usually for one-week, devoted to a specific topic at the forefront of current research.
- 14 May - 18 MayTensions in the LCDM paradigm
- 09 Apr - 13 AprChallenges in Semileptonic B Decays
- 12 Mar - 16 MarApplied Newton-Cartan Geometry
- 19 Feb - 23 FebThe Evaluation of the Leading Hadronic Contribution to the Muon Anomalous Magnetic Moment
- 16 Oct - 20 Oct4th LISA Cosmology Working Group Workshop
- 09 Oct - 13 OctSupernova Neutrino Observations What can we learn? What should we do?
There are 15 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (15) fetching past events...