The objective of this workshop is to bring together theorists and experimentalists to devise a Strategy for the analysis and interpretation of the new data from the LHC and Belle-II on non-leptonic decays of B mesons. The one-week workshop will consist of a number of talks by both theoretical and experimental experts in the field, with sufficient time for discussions and collaborations.
The program will consists of general overview talks that review in depth the current statues and challenges in the field and selected recent and ongoing works. Here both the current experimental analyses by Babar, Belle and the LHCb collaborations, as well as the future plans from LHCb and Belle-II are discussed. The topics that will be covered are:
- Two-body decays (B to PP and B to VV)
- CP violation and the determination of CKM angles and mixing phases
- B → pi pi, pi K form factors
- Dispersive analysis of the pipi and pi K system
- Three-body and multi-body decays